November 30, 2016

Counting Down the Snow + American Crafts

American Crafts Dear Lizzy Nancy Damiano

There's no denying it, snow season is here! This is not my favorite time of the year in the Northeast, but I go with it and can appreciate the beauty and quiet that snowstorms bring. I wanted to highlight that with this photo of my husband and son sledding behind our house. Notice that I'm taking the photo from my nice, cozy home!

American Crafts Dear Lizzy Nancy Damiano

The idea for this page came from these numbered Dear Lizzy chipboard tags. They are my favorite embellishment from the Saturday line and I wanted to highlight them. What better way to do that then to tell the story of all the blizzards we plowed through last season.



American Crafts Dear Lizzy Nancy Damiano

I love how versatile these are - you can use them to count down any theme. They also add a really nice splash of color to the crisp, white background.



American Crafts Dear Lizzy Nancy Damiano


This page design is clean and graphic. The black and white title gives it a nice clean look. By layering a script title from Dear Lizzy Hello and a smaller, plain Dear Lizzy Petals Thicker font, the title is bold and balanced. I love how the Dear Lizzy Petals Thickers look like "snow" is falling right in the letters. 

This story is a reminder to appreciate the little things that the coldest season of the year brings. Frostbite and all. 

SUPPLIES | click on the photos for more info:


American Crafts - All Wrapped Up Collection - Christmas - 3 Dimensional Stickers - Snowflakes - White American Crafts - Saturday Collection - Chipboard Tags American Crafts - Saturday Collection - Thickers - Hello - Multicolor     American Crafts - Saturday Collection - Thickers - Alpha - Petals - Black and White 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page! when I saw it at AC blogI knew it was you even before I saw your name.

    ReplyDelete