October 28, 2015

American Crafts Halloween + Clothespins

We are gearing up for one of our favorite holidays around here. Getting the house decked out in all it's ghoulish glory. The spookier the better Nico says. I remember when our decorations were cute, and so were the costumes. These photos are from that time. This was the year that Nico was an astronaut - my favorite costume ever!

Halloweenwreath

I made this layout for American Crafts and I was challenged to use just the things in their Halloween line - which included no paper! I love a challenge. So I went with these clothespins. I thought they were so cute and would make a fun wreath to hang photos off of.  So this design came to be. A little washi tape and some string frame it all in and the photos just pop!

SUPPLIES:  Spooky Clothespins | Halloween Tape | Halloween Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment