September 28, 2010

Ride & Crash

Nico loves his 4-wheeler and you can find him cruising our cul-de-sac on it all summer long. I swear it gives him a sense of independence. You should see the huge grin and the little gleam in his eye as he drives away from me screaming "bye Mama". I have visions of my future teenage driver and I shudder.
This layout is all about the story of how my Dad bought him the Jeep Hurricane for his third birthday. All of the kids climbed on and Nico & Mario quickly learned how to crash into things and knock down the sandbox. Ah, the wonderful world of destructive little boys...

I made this page for Right at Home Scrapbooking with the Out & About line from We'R Memory Keepers. I love the bold colors and icons.
My favorite part of the line was this felt circle border. I added a strip of ric rac and ran it up the sides of my page to mimic the look of a tire treads. I hope that's what it looks like anyway! This was a fun and easy line to work with.
I've been busy working on a new project which is challenging me and pushing me outside of my "box". I love that! Look for a big announcement and a new Halloween page on Friday. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Another extremely well designed multi-photo layout!! i look forward to the big announcement, I have a few guesses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice layout!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete