May 3, 2010

National Scrapbook Day!

This was the first time in 8 years or so that I actually scrapped on National Scrapbook Day. In between Nico's T-ball game and a birthday party, I managed to squeeze in a page. I was totally motivated by Basic Grey's new Max & Whiskers line. I love love love everything about this. The dogs are so cute and the colors and patterns are perfection!

I took a picture of my mess, because this is how I scrap. I can't put anything away in between steps. I just scrap right on top of that mess. And yes, it's lumpy and it's a pain but it's how I do it. Sometimes it spills over on to the other shelves and counter space, but this time I kept it on the desk. I was short on time, so it was a quick layout. I'll take pictures of it and post later on this week.

Thanks for taking a peek. Until the next post..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment