September 7, 2017

Neat and Tangled September Release Day 4 | Merry Kisses for Fall

Hey there, welcome to the fourth day of the September Neat and Tangled release. The last stamp set up is called Merry Kisses with it's holiday charm and warmth. It's perfect for creating beautiful cards for the season. I will definitely be using these for some Christmas cards this year but I wanted to try something a little different with this set. I challenged myself to use the set to make a Fall card and this is what I came up with.



To create this card I used the Neat and Tangled Merry Kisses stamp set to create this fun watercolored card. The scene background of the card was  was watercolored with a splash of Distress Oxide Ink in Fired Brick and Fossilized Amber. The leaf was cut using the white cardstock and the Oak Leaf Steel Die.  This made a great place to ground the warm hugging wolves image which was colored with Distress Inks. Finally, a sprinkle of sequins was added across the design.

Neat and Tangled will be giving away a Merry Kisses stamp set. To enter, leave a comment below to be entered. Tell me what's your favorite fall tradition is. Visit the Neat and Tangled blog on Friday for a list of winners. Good luck and thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! How cute!!! Love your sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a super sweet and adorable card :) I'm not aware of any fall tradition here in India :)

    ReplyDelete