October 26, 2016

Process VIDEO: Shimelle's Go Now Go + Stitched Heart

I love versatile collection with a nod to theme. Shimelle's Go Now Go fits this style. It's perfect for scrapbooking travel memories, but I wanted to try to use it for more of an everyday moment. And it worked! 
American Crafts Shimelle Nancy Damiano


To see how the design came together, watch the video:


To highlight the bold colors in Go Now Go, I based the layout on white so they would shine. The detailed heart stitching is intricate and it did take some time to handstitch. I did while binging on Netflix - I love to multitask!

This design is a outside of my comfort zone, but I like how it turned out. While it does have the "hey that technique ate my photo" thing going on, it was fun to make. And that the crux of this making thing for me -  no rules and have fun creating!

SUPPLIES | Click on photos for more info:


American Crafts - Go Now Go Collection - 12 x 12 Paper PadAmerican Crafts - Go Now Go Collection - Puffy Stickers - Mini HeartsAmerican Crafts - Go Now Go Collection - Wooden ButtonsAmerican Crafts - Go Now Go Collection - Chipboard Stickers

Silhouette America - Cameo Version 2 - Electronic Cutting System - Starter Bundle    American Crafts - Go Now Go Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad       American Crafts - Go Now Go Collection - Enamel Dots - Hearts, Stars, Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment