June 26, 2014

Two Peas...Questions, Questions

If you've emailed me in the last day or so, I'm reading (promise) but I don't think I can answer every single one. Thank you so much for your kind words and stories - I appreciate them! I thought I'd address some of the questions I've seen over and over here:

Two Peas Class:  I realize that many of you bought the Scrapbooking Family Vacations class with the expectation that it would be there forever. So did I! And then scrapbook life made alternate plans. I really want to get the videos out there so that you can replay them for years to come. Thing is, as of right now Two Peas owns the copyright and I don't have a copy of them. I realize that was a big mistake on my part. I'm trying to work on this and I'll keep you updated if/when this changes.  

Future Classes:  I have been fleshing out a design class for some time now. It's something I've always wanted to teach. The outline is done, the text is just about finished and now I just have to find a home to launch it.  The one thing that I discovered over that past three years at  Two Peas is that I love to teach almost as much as I love to make things!

Videos: I am keeping my fingers crossed that the YouTube channel stays up. I will be working on copying all of my videos this weekend and uploading them to my YouTube channel in the near future. Subscribe if you'd like to get a notice when they go up.

Where I'm At:  Right here! I plan to keep this blog updated. I've really slacked off in the past few months trading blogging for a new love - Instagram. You can find my work at Scraptastic and Simple Stories.  Also, I will be uploading all of my 2014 projects to one gallery at Studio Calico here.

Thank you so much for all of your support and messages. Two Peas was an amazing ride and I'm forever grateful for the experience.



10 comments:

  1. Thanks Nancy for the info. I hate losing the 2 Peas class for sure. Will definitely subscribe to your You-Tube channel. Love your style & videos. Good luck with your future endeavors! We'll be watching for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry this is happening to you Nancy ... don't worry about us class-takers - just spend this time with your family re-grouping. We will follow your blog regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A design class sounds awesome, I love your work and your kindness... Wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart is with you and the other Garden Girls. The fact that this is such a shock to you saddens me the most. You were what I looked forward to from Two Peas and I will continue to follow you as you continue down the road. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate the information regarding your class.
    A design class sounds very cool, I'll be looking forward to it! I am now subscribed to your YouTube channel and will follow you here :) Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate the information about your class, I was one that message you too about this. My heart goes out to all you garden girls (maybe a blog or a youtube channel for your group :) I will be following, I wish you the best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've saved my class videos, including yours, by using the firefox addon video downloader. Now I have all my content and it was super easy. Thank you or grabbing your videos for your channel! I don't have a ton of room to save all the videos I wanted and yours were definitely on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never taken an online (paid) class before, but the idea of a design class taught by you is one I'd want to take!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you the best during this period of transition. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sad about 2 peas. I regret not buying your workshop on 2 peas. If you do manage to get the rights to that workshop, i hope it will be available for purchase again. I want to make sure i don't miss out on any new class you launch!

    ReplyDelete