February 14, 2011

A Little Love

I've been away from my blog for far too long. I miss it. I don't have much to say except Happy Valentine's Day. I spent this morning with twenty little preschoolers at a Red Heart party. I'm really going to miss this school when Nico graduates this year.

In the spirit of Valentine's, here's a little love layout I did for the 2Peas Garden. It's about my husband and the "love notes" he leaves me on my iPod. I like to call it a modern romance via Apple.
Click on the page for a larger view. This page is copyright Two Peas in a Bucket.com
I used a mish mosh of lines on this page - a little Snowy Day by Crate, KI Memories calendar page, Echo Park's grid and some flowers from Restoration by Crate. I love to mix things up like this!
I wanted to do something a little different with a banner. I decided to hang these tissue paper pom-pom flowers (Martha Stewart), words, and hearts from some twine. It's a different spin on the traditional pennant banner and I think it fits the theme of the page better.

I'm working on some baby pages, a Pink Paislee summer assignment and a Cricut page idea. Be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just Perfect!!!! I love the details!!!

    Wishing you a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colors on your page, just makes a person smile.

    ReplyDelete