February 1, 2011

Disney on Ice

I'm winding down, unpacking and gathering thoughts for my CHA round-up post. In the meantime, here is a layout that I did for the 2Peas Garden today.
Layout Copyright Two Peas in a Bucket.com
I used a mix of different papers from Jillibean Soup and Crate Paper for this layout. It's Disney, but I chose non-themed products because I wanted to keep the focus on the story which was the relationship my in-laws have with their grandchildren rather than the actual event.
I decided to stack my title and added a little something different to it with the pin and the word "on".
My favorite part of the layout are these cascading title bars. I used the stickers from Jillibean's Pasta Fagioli line to tell the who, what, when, where part of the story in a colorful, fun way.

I'll be back very soon with my CHA favorites and another layout.

4 comments:

  1. What a great LO Nancy!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this one Nancy!!!! Just adorable!!!

    Wishing you a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab LO...I went to Disney Princess on Ice a few years ago and it was amazing...sure wish I had taken photos!Maybe I could have made something {not quite as nice as yours} but something :)

    ReplyDelete