November 29, 2010

Thankful

Goodbye Thanksgiving and hello Christmas! Today is a "back to the routine" day and while I love my boys (the little one and the big one) it sure is nice to have the house back to myself. I'll spend a quiet day decorating , but before I do that I thought I'd pop on and do a little post-Thanksgiving review.

First up, is a shot from Nico's Thanksgiving Play. There's nothing like hearing those tiny little voices sing and put on a skit. I tear up every single time. There's my little Andrea Bocelli in the back (with the blue jeans) singing his heart out. Actually, I'm pretty sure he was screaming at that point - in direct competition with his buddy right in front of him.


And here's the little ham with his teachers, Miss Ann and Miss Emmy. Two of the best teachers he's had yet. He loves going to school and I think these two ladies have a lot to do with that. I'm very grateful for them.


Last up is the ONLY picture I took on Thanksgiving, just minutes before everyone left. Every year I say I'm going to take more pictures and every year I am so completely overwhelmed with what it takes to serve 25+ guests, that I take no pictures. One day I'm going to regret that - I know!

These little faces up here is what I'm most thankful for. They are the heart of our family and we are blessed to have each and every one of them!

1 comment:

  1. You know Nancy, every year I say the same thing. I have tons of pictures from Christmas and Halloween, but maybe one or two from Thanksgiving. So this year I completely annoyed my entire family and took pictures of all the food dishes, the kids table, and the adults table while we were enjoying our meal. ha ha! Someday they'll thank me!! maybe.

    ReplyDelete