November 8, 2010

Pink Paislee Boo!

My favorite parade and place to be on Halloween....Disneyworld! Just a few pictures from our first trip to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in 2008. We had great seats right near the castle and I love how some of these pictures turned out.

Click on picture to view larger. Sorry I have no detail shots this time!

I used the Hocus Pocus line from Pink Paislee. I think it fit the theme perfectly...regal and bright and colorful all at the same time. I think that's hard to do and Pink Paislee seems to do that perfectly every time.

I have such great memories from this parade and I'm glad I finally got it into our scrapbooks. Now, if I could just tackle the 1,329 other Halloween pages I need to do...

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite parade too!!! I LOVE the music! I just sadly removed the soundtrack from my van CD player until next year. :(

    Your LO is fantastic!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! We just got back from WDW and I have a gazillion photos from the No SO Scary Halloween Party! I'm looking forward to scrapbooking them!

    ReplyDelete