April 19, 2017

Bella Blvd Guest Designer Projects

I recently had the opportunity to guest design for Bella Blvd. I love this company with it's bold colors and cute icons. Once upon a time I was on the design team and I loved every minute of that time. I can always count on them for some of the best color palettes and embellishments.

Here's a peek at some of the layouts I designed for Bella. For more info and photos, visit the Bella Blvd blog here.


This is the Barnyard Collection with it's cute cow print and pops of yellow. I love the rubber charms in this collection.


Next up is Secrets of the Sea and it goes straight to my navy and white loving heart. This is nautical done perfectly! My favorite in this collection is the waves washi tape and puffer fish stickers.


Last up is the Popsicles and Pandas collection which was my favorite to work with. I love that I can use it for any theme since it's all about beautiful patterns and colors. My favorite here is definitely the paper - all of it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I've been creating like mad this spring and I'll have lots to share coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment