May 28, 2013

Class Winner + Echo Park Sweet Girl

The winner of a spot in Jen Gallacher's Tool School Class is Pea: scrapnkristi.  Congrats Kristi! I'll contact you on how to collect your prize. I think you are really going to love it.

And I can't just post without a layout. Here's something I made a while ago with the Sweet Girl Collection by Echo Park. I love the pretty colors and vintage feel in this line. I used just one photo to highlight this time. Mostly because it one of my favorites of her and I wanted the focus to be on the story here.

 That shy little girl grin captures my niece's personality at this age. It went perfectly with the the retro palette and icons in this line. Layers of bold colors in tiny prints keep the focus on the picture. The title strip and journaling ground the layout. The white ledger paper across the middle ties together the photo, journaling and embellishment areas.  The enamel dots leading to her age add a fun little touch to the page. I like using the entire 12x12 space even though there's only a single photo - it gives me more room for the fun stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment