February 20, 2012

Time to spend some time blogging! I've been so busy creating and filming that I haven't been around much. So tonight I sat down and scheduled out posts for the next long while. I miss sharing (and talking to myself) here. Ha!

First a share..
Click here for a list of products used.

This page is about our youngest nephew and his first bubble gun. The pictures are from a day spent on the boardwalk last year. The poor little guy spends so much time waiting around for the 'big kids' to go on rides that he's too short for. On this day though, he was happy with his discovery of the bubble gun!
I love the stark contrast of the dark wood and then the bold, bright patterns of My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline line. I added a small envelope to ground part of the title and a journal card for a short story. The stitched circles in the center add that 'little something different' that I'm always looking for. Understated, but draws the eye right back to the photos.

And now for a winner...
I completely forgot to come back and choose a winner for the 2Peas in a Bucket Garden Girl blog hop a few weeks ago. So without delay, our winner -
Julie said...
I can't wait to see the full reveal. I'm also going to check out the products you posted, loving the SC chipboard.
January 22, 2012 9:44 PM

Julie, please send me your email address and I'll have that 2Peas gift certificate right out to you. Thanks for your patience!

I'll be back tomorrow with some Valentine's love. It's not too late right?

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I just love your work. It's clean, but has so much to look at. Another fantastic page. I love the photo placement. I think I may borrow part of this design. I always seem to have alot of mixed orientation photos (and lots of 4x6's). It is a fun page, and perfect papers to go with those fab photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that layout. WIll be scraplifting for sure.

    ReplyDelete