August 21, 2009

Philadelphia Zoo

Here's a really quick one that I did this past weekend at a crop. I usually do very simple pages when I'm out because I just can't stand to pack that much stuff for a crop. I try to bring as little as possible so my pages usually come out super simple and streamlined. I always end up adding a little something when I get home.


I love these zoo stickers by Doodlebug. They are very cutesy, but sometimes I like that. The tree is from Maya Road and I covered it with some green Crate Paper I had on hand. The rest of the paper is Doodlebug. The huge chipboard brackets are from an old Fancy Pants sheet that I've had laying around here forever. It feels good to use "old" stuff like that and goodness know I have alot of "old" stuff around here!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nan. That's a great shot with the peacock. You couldn't have gotten a better shot if it was planned. Nice layouts.

    R

    ReplyDelete