July 29, 2009

On Hiatus

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a whole month since I blogged. Sorry folks! Life just got so busy in July with birthdays and vacations. It seems that more than half of my family members, including me, have summer birthdays. It makes for lots of fun celebrations and a very busy time of the year.

I'm getting back into the swing of things and I've been scrapping again this week. Actually, I finally finished the Baltimore album I had posted a sneak peek of. The bad news is, I can't post it yet. The good (great!) news is that you will be able to see the entire mini album very soon over at my favorite online store, http://www.amillionlittlethings.typepad.com/. This is where I do most of my shopping and the owner Jill is as sweet as can be. I'll be sure to post when it's featured on the AMLT blog.

So here are two of my favorite projects right now. The Green Eggs layout was so much fun to create. I'm loving the Cosmo Cricket's spinner cards but sometimes using them is difficult because they are so darn big! I tucked half of it behind my focal point photo and voila, it's the perfect size.



This second layout, "Mr. Tom Turkey", features an older October Afternoon line that I love. Actually, I love pretty much anything OA puts out. The vintage colors and patterns are so easy to work with. My son actually helped me season the bird this year and I want to remember what a good little helper he was at just 3 year old. The funniest part was when he waved goodbye to Tom and closed the oven door with a slam.


I'll be back tomorrow with a few more projects!

1 comment:

  1. Love both of the layouts-Nico looks like he loved his green eggs!!

    ReplyDelete