August 27, 2010

Flying Away

I'm still here. Promise. Just getting ready for the last hurrah of summer....making lists, packing, planning. Here's something that I did recently for Right at Home Scrapbooking.


I was given the Out and About line from We'R Memory Keepers and it was so easy to work with. I love the colors and icons. As soon as I saw the "up, up and away" strip, I knew what I was going to do. It became part of my title and it was perfect for these pictures of Nico with his first airplane.


I used the chipboard clouds to ground my title and draw the eye to the bottom of the layout.

And last but not least, a little brown baker's twine through the die cut paper and some stitching around the focal point photo complete the page!

Sorry to post and run, but it's crazy around Casa Damiano. I'll be back next week with 4 layouts from the Work in Progress kit.

Have a good one!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome page Nancy - just love it!!! The tied twine around the border is the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout. I have only just discovered your blog and love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievably gorgeous!! This is really so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. I need to print more "small" photos like you do. They look great backing up the main image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout and your use of the shaped paper...too cute.

    ReplyDelete