Welcome to the hop and my blog! A little bit about me and what I’m up to these days:
1. Favorite youtube clip: Inks for Beginner Stampers2. Listening to: Budapest (George Ezra) and Won't Go Home Without You (Maroon 5)
3. Watching: (more like binging) Reign and Call the Midwife
4. Reading: The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp
5. I can eat this everyday: Pasta (but I don't)
6. Favorite drink at 4pm: Dunkin' Donuts hot latte. One at 8am and one at 4pm. I literally run on Dunkin. ;)
7. On my Wishlist: A tropical vacation. I need some palms in my life.
8. Enjoying: Learning to paint. And I'm really bad, but I find the process relaxing.
9. Favourite quote right now: Better to be slapped by the truth than kissed by a lie. - russian proverb
10. Smiling about: Blooming cherry tree blossoms. Everything around me is coming back to life!
My favorite project this year is this layout of my son. This photo was taken while my son was recovering from adenoid + tonsil surgery. I remember the exact moment I took this photo. The look on his face tells the story. His recovery was long and painful. All I could think of was 'mend' and this is what came of it:
I’m back to teaching again after a long hiatus. I even recorded two videos for this one! Teaching details and how to work them into your designs at Big Picture Classes.
In celebration of this very crafty day, I’ll be paying it forward. This box of leftovers needs a good home. Leave a comment here and follow on to the very talented Danielle Flander’s blog to enter. I’ll pick a winner on . Good luck!
To celebrate the day we have a very generous free file cut from Wilna. You can access it by visiting www.wilnafurstenberg.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!