December 18, 2010

Christmas Photo Tags

Just 7 short days left....are you ready?

I've been wrapping gifts like a madwoman, I'm just about DONE! I had a tiny bit of time for a scrappy project and so I sat down and made this photo tag.
 I used the White Christmas line by We'R Memory Keepers (paper, chipboard & glitter lace) and some raw chipboard that Right at Home sent me. I  ran a sheet of white cardstock through my Cuttlebug using the Seeing Spots embossing folder. I layered together one of my favorite holiday photos, all of the paper and chipboard, added some sewing, twine and voila - one photo tag in 20 minutes. Not bad!
 

I think I just might make a few more and add them to some of my wrapped gifts instead of traditional name tags. I think the kids would get a kick out of finding their "faces".

I guess its back to wrapping for me!

4 comments:

  1. Love this!!!! What an adorable way to make a Tag...I love the pic!!!

    Wishing you a great one!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute. What a great idea! The grandparents would LOVE them, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! I definitely couldn't do it for every gift but for some really special ones, I think this would be the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete