June 29, 2010

Playtime

I just got all of this new Oliver line from Basic Grey last week and I couldn't wait to play with it! I love this boy line with it's bright colors and signature shabby look. My favorite thing from the entire line is that big pop-up arrow. I love the shape and bold colors. This page came together in a little over an hour, which is pretty quick for me. I *heart* Basic Grey quite a bit lately!

This page is all about playtime around here. Nico just waits for Patrick to come home and immediately pounces on him begging to play. Mind you, most days he has played all afternoon at preschool, we've spent the day with friends or I've played with him for several hours - but it seems like nothing compares to playtime with his Dad. It's a memory I've wanted to get down for a long time and I'm so glad that I did!

2 comments:

  1. I just bought this collection over Olivia and I don't have any boys :) LOVE this collection and so glad to see you working it here!!! totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts, Nancy! You can work ANYTHING, girl!!

    ReplyDelete