April 27, 2010

Ugly Shoes

Oh my son and these dinosaur shoes. He loves them and over time I guess they've grown on me. They are so ugly, they're (almost) cute. I bought him a bunch of dinosaur shirts so at least they match. He asks to wear them almost every day. I wonder if these will be one of those "favorite things" that he'll remember about his childhood. I think it will be funny to look back at this layout in a few years when Nico wouldn't be caught dead in dino shoes.

I had a huge pile of this Stomp line by My Mind's Eye and I'm happy to say that it is just about all gone. That's really rare for me. I usually buy way too much from lines like this and never use it all. It must be the bold color scheme and the way that the patterns mix together. I love MME for that reason alone.

All of the paper, chip and brads are MME. The letters are chip stickers from Basic Grey and old Pressed Petals.

Thanks for taking a peek. I'll be back Thursday with Disney...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment