April 23, 2010

Sans Camera

I'm sitting here with a pile of layouts ready to be photographed. I have a T-ball game tomorrow. My FIL is turning 70 on Sunday and we're having a big family party. And I have NO camera. For a shutterbug like me, this is painful.

So on Monday & Tuesday I spent some time in Atlantic City with DH. He was at a conference and I was soaking up the sun and playing poker. Apparently when we checked out on Tuesday, we left the camera on the 29th floor lobby of the Borgata. I didn't even realize it until Thursday. I was ready to kiss my baby goodbye. Now what are the chances that someone would turn in a nice Canon digital camera in Atlantic City of all places?

My faith in good peeps was restored. Someone turned it in. And so on Saturday we'll be taking a nice long family drive down to AC to get it back. Yes!

I'll be back on Monday, with layouts and my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment