April 13, 2017

Video: Designing with Stars | Studio Calico

Hey there, we're getting ready to celebrate Easter this weekend. It will be house full of kids and family dinners for us. I've been creating like mad lately so I can take a nice creative break this week. I'm looking forward to it.



This is the latest video I made using Studio Calico's Written in the Stars kit. I love the vellum stars in the kit and that's what I focused on in this layout.


Take a look at the video to see how to create movement with shapes:





Thanks so much for watching. I hope this gives you a spark of an idea to create some star magic. If you do, please post it in the Studio Calico gallery and tag me. I'd love to see your spin!

Happy Easter to you and yours. I'll see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment