June 27, 2011

Pink Paislee's Mistables Sneak Peek

When I first got this new 'Mistables' line from Pink Paislee I really had no clue what to do with it. I am so not a mister. I probably own a total of 6 mists and very rarely use them. And then I started playing and fell in LOVE!

Believe it or not, every single product on this page started out a plain white canvas.
I used Aquamarine, Silver Mist and Dark Denim mists by Tattered Angels to add the color. My favorite is the patterned paper. It has a natural resist pattern already built in to it. You just mist it and watch it completely change. So cool! The muslin flower and scallop border trims soak up the mist really well for deep, even coverage.
 Here is a peek at the new line in it's plain vanilla state. It's coming to a retailer near you soon, so watch out for it! You can also get a better look at it on the Pink Paislee blog.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the peek! I can't wait to get my hands on some of these to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Nancy! Gotta look for these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! I am not a mister, either! LOL I cannot wait to play with these.(:

    ReplyDelete