June 3, 2011

Echo Park Splash & Slide

I am just starting to tackle the mountain of photos and stories from our cruise. From the moment I saw this Splash line from Echo Park, I knew it would be perfect for these slide photos.
This layout is copyright Two Peas in a Bucket. com
The minute Nico saw that slide, he started begging to go on it. He had a blast going up & down & up & down, he met lots of new friends and got into trouble on that slide (you mean 3 boys can't go down the slide at the same time repeatedly? Ha!). Here I thought that the Nickelodeon shows would be his favorite thing about the ship, but no - it was the slide.
My favorite paper is the yellow sunburst and I thought it matched the color & feel of the slide. I cut out a portion and used it to ground the title. I had so many pictures of Nico going in every direction on the slide, that it was tough to fit them all in. I kept 2 large photos (4x6 and 4x5) and then used a series of small pictures to tell my story. I used the chipboard circles to create movement over the 2-page spread and draw attention to the focus of the picture. Add some chipboard and fun patterned paper and you have one fun waterslide page.
For a complete list of the products that I used, visit my gallery here.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I have to say that I am totally loving your style. Thanks for all the layout inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I really love your page design! I love how you are able to adhere so many photos on your pages!! Thanks for the inspiration(;

    ReplyDelete