June 17, 2011

Cricut Hello Thursday...or Friday

I've been missing around here! Just busy with end of school year stuff and enjoying this beautiful weather. I've been doing most of my scrapbooking at night and let me tell you -- I am TIRED! It seems as if once I start a project, I can't pull myself away until I'm finished. I've got alot of fun pages coming up to share with you in the next two weeks, so stay tuned!

Today, I have a Cricut blog page to share with you. This page is about my son at the beach when he was little and how silly he was. I remember how much he loved the sand and especially eating it. Yuck!
The red title, wave, surfboard and suns were all created using the new Cricut cartridge CM Traveler. You can see more of the images from this cart at Cricut's official blog here. All of the paper is from My Mind's Eye. I love the bold images and titles in this cartridge.
And this is a Father's Day card that I made for Pink Paislee with the Daily Junque line. The small envelope is actually the ephemera packaging, but I used it as the base of my card. I also used the Cuttlebug Seeing Spots folder to create the background.
Thanks for bearing with me through this little hiatus. Hopefully, I'll get on a better blogging/crafting schedule even if my sleep suffers for it.

Have a great Father's Day weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Great page Nancy & LOVE that card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing but total inspiration... Always love your work, Nancy!

    Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so loved your page on the Cricut blog... the sun border and wave with the title block are all so eye-catching! What perfect papers used here too :)

    And your card... that's real cool too! I love the "YOU" with the button O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page, Nancy and beautiful card! I love your LO in SBE too. Just got my copy in the mail the other day. Congrats on the publication!

    ReplyDelete