May 10, 2012

Bella Babies - Boy + Girl

I just realized that I haven't shared many of my Bella projects here lately. This first one is Nico @ 6 months old. I think I've had this 8x10 photo in my stash for almost 6 years. I guess waiting for a good baby line to come along and I wasn't quite sure how to work the single enlarged photo into a layout. Bella to the rescue!
click to see the  Bella Baby Boy Collection
The bold orange and blues complement the photo and I love how subtle the "baby" part of the layout is. I think it really lets the photo shine. I punched a 1-1/2 hole at the top of the photo where there was just "dead space" and add some flags and stickers. I think it adds a cute touch without overpowering the picture.
And then I was assigned the Baby Girl collection to work with...
 Wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with it since 1. I have no baby girl and 2. I didn't take very many pictures of my niece as an infant. And then I noticed the monkeys and they reminded me of these two silly little kids that I know. I had the photos that told the story and now cute embellishments to go with it. I love when it's easy like that! I love this girl collection and I think that the non-themed sides of the paper are beautiful and go with just about anything.
I am buried, seriously buried in a huge project right now. I should take a sneak peek of the stack of layouts on my desk. Now let me go make another of the 40 (yup 40) layouts I need to finish up. Ack!

3 comments:

  1. That baby boy line is adorable. I have yet to scrap many of my son's LO's and he will be 6 in December. I think I need to get some Bella. The little girl line is just as cute! I love your page and that perfect title!! Good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color choices compliment your photo in a BIG way...love it! Okay, 40 pages...you gotta dish! That is completely mind-blowing. I can't WAIT to see what this big project is- whatever it is, I bet it will be a HOME RUN! HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your color choices compliment your photo in a BIG way...love it! Okay, 40 pages...you gotta dish! That is completely mind-blowing. I can't WAIT to see what this big project is- whatever it is, I bet it will be a HOME RUN! HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete