May 10, 2012

Bella Babies - Boy + Girl

I just realized that I haven't shared many of my Bella projects here lately. This first one is Nico @ 6 months old. I think I've had this 8x10 photo in my stash for almost 6 years. I guess waiting for a good baby line to come along and I wasn't quite sure how to work the single enlarged photo into a layout. Bella to the rescue!
click to see the  Bella Baby Boy Collection
The bold orange and blues complement the photo and I love how subtle the "baby" part of the layout is. I think it really lets the photo shine. I punched a 1-1/2 hole at the top of the photo where there was just "dead space" and add some flags and stickers. I think it adds a cute touch without overpowering the picture.
And then I was assigned the Baby Girl collection to work with...
 Wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with it since 1. I have no baby girl and 2. I didn't take very many pictures of my niece as an infant. And then I noticed the monkeys and they reminded me of these two silly little kids that I know. I had the photos that told the story and now cute embellishments to go with it. I love when it's easy like that! I love this girl collection and I think that the non-themed sides of the paper are beautiful and go with just about anything.
I am buried, seriously buried in a huge project right now. I should take a sneak peek of the stack of layouts on my desk. Now let me go make another of the 40 (yup 40) layouts I need to finish up. Ack!

5 comments:

  1. That baby boy line is adorable. I have yet to scrap many of my son's LO's and he will be 6 in December. I think I need to get some Bella. The little girl line is just as cute! I love your page and that perfect title!! Good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color choices compliment your photo in a BIG way...love it! Okay, 40 pages...you gotta dish! That is completely mind-blowing. I can't WAIT to see what this big project is- whatever it is, I bet it will be a HOME RUN! HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your color choices compliment your photo in a BIG way...love it! Okay, 40 pages...you gotta dish! That is completely mind-blowing. I can't WAIT to see what this big project is- whatever it is, I bet it will be a HOME RUN! HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. How to Use Power XL Air Fryer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool you inscribe, the info is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my scene. How To Clean Your Air Fryer

    ReplyDelete