May 29, 2012

He Loves to Read + Winners

This just went up in the 2Peas gallery this week. It's about a boy and his love of books. I love it when I can catch him just "being" and he's so into what he's doing, he doesn't even notice me. Capturing a little slice of life.
I just added layers and layers of patterns and alphas and stuff. Keeping the linear look, but with interesting little details (I hope!). If you want to take a peek at my supply list, you can find that here.
First up, the winner of a spot in Amy Heller's Kaleidoscope class is...
Love Summer Fresh. Cannot wait to see what you create. 2peas name: senoritascrapper

And the winner of the Echo Park collection of her choice is: Such an adorable LO! Very cute! I would love to win Hello Summer! Ryann Salaman.


Congratulations winners, I'll be in touch with how to collect your prizes!

1 comment: