I posted a peek of this project way back in October and I just wanted to take a quick minute to get it back up here on my blog. This was only the second project I ever made for the Cricut Circle and one of my favorites. I made it using the Cuttlebug daisy and chrysanthmum quilling kits.
This was a little tedious. I made all of the flowers over the course of 2 nights watching TV. They're pretty easy to make. Gluing them onto the styrofoam sphere - that's another story!
I really like the way this turned out. I think I might make one for Spring. I think it would look cute at our Easter table.
I'm off to scrap this weekend with a few of my favorite girls. I'll be back Monday with a few pictures from our adventure. Have a good one!