January 15, 2011

Pink Paislee

My first assignment over on the Pink Paislee blog was to choose a Live Pink gallery page and scrap lift it. I chose this beautiful layout by Kathie Link. I love the design and layering that she did. It inspired me to come up with this Valentine's page.
This page is about my niece and how I've been sending her a Valentine's Day care package every year since she was born. They started out filled with bibs and rattles and now it's all Hello Kitty and American Girl pets. I love this tradition and I'm happy that's its finally made its way into my scrapbook.
Click on the picture for a close-up view.
I used the Sweetness line by Pink Paislee exclusively. For more info, you can read my post about it here. And thank you Kathie for the inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Great debut layout, Nancy! LOVE how you did the photo block with the brad in the center. Cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Nancy!!!!! So awesome!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a darling layout, LOVE the circle to go with the rectangles. fantastic!

    ReplyDelete