May 28, 2009

My Favorite

This is one of my all-time favorite layouts. I think it's the picture of my son & DH - miraculous really that they are both posing AND smiling. Or maybe it's the story - it's really how I feel. No, wait, I think it's the aqua and green color scheme which I seem to do alot.

Whatever it is, I love this one. It's a combination of a whole lot of manufacturers - Scenic Route, Making Memories, October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin - that somehow came together pretty nicely. I love that my son's birthday is represented in the bingo card - 8/4/05 and I highlighted it with an aqua Dauber Duo. I am a lucky girl indeed to have these two in my life!

A great big thank you to Scrapbook Trends magazine for publishing this layout in their June 2009 issue!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nan. You know I love all your work but I remember seeing this one and fell in love with the tiny pic on top where Nico is holding Pat's face. So precious. That tells the story. Love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! You truly are blessed to have such a sweet little boy and a loving hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always in awe of your talent. This is so beautiful. The journaling is truly heartfelt. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete