February 6, 2017

Neat & Tangled Release Day | Eggstra Special Peeps

It's happy February release day over at Neat and Tangled. First up is the Eggstra Special Stamp set. I love that cute little chick!



And here's the card I came up with using  Eggstra Special stamp and coordinating die set. Who doesn't love a little row of Peeps?


I went with a rainbow hue of little chicks on a bed of Easter grass for this design. It's simple and linear and very me! The chicks were colored in with Copic markers and the card was edged with little "x's" using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Border Set. A few sprinkles of Neat and Tangled Clear Sequins finishes of the design.


To be entered into a new release stamp giveaway, don't forget to leave a comment below. Tell me your favorite color of Peep! Don't forget to visit the Neat and Tangled blog for more inspiration using the Eggstra Special stamp set and for more chances to win!

SUPPLIES | Click on the photos for more info



Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Stitched Borders 

34 comments:

  1. So dang cute! I love all of them, fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your little guys, but my fav is the light aqua one! Great shading and coloring of all of them in that pretty row!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!! Stunning coloring :) i love all of them but that lil yellow guy with the spectacles is so adorable! Thanks for sharing
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy I ❤️❤️❤️ Your card!!! This stamp set is so adorable. The colors are amazing and I am so in love with the Easter grass shaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable card and my fave peep is mint green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how the pink chick turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is such a darling card. LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rainbow chicks are so cute! I love lots of colors on my cards. This is definitely egg-stra special!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colorful chicks and the Easter grass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, could this be any cuter? I really must have this set. All my GRANDS would love it! XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, cute little chickies! How clever to add the glasses to just that one special guy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Cute! Love the traditional yellow peep.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rainbow peeps! What a fun idea! I think my favorite is the aqua one :) I also love that you added the Easter grass!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your rainbow of peeps. My favorite color peep is yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute lineup of chicks and I love the Easter grass!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eek, this is so cute! Love the rainbow chicks, especially the one with glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Lov that row of chicks in the pretty colors! Delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That easter grass behind the rainbow chicks is such a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah, those little chicks are soooo cute! You used beautiful colors and the grass is really the right touch!
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blue is my favorite chick.love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, how super adorable & sweet. L*O*V*E

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness Nancy this is way too CUTE! What a great idea with the Easter grass in your shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this card! I also am drawn to the linear design. My favorite one is the green chick. Amazing idea to use the Easter grass!! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just sooo cute! I love all the chicks, especially the yellow one with the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute, I love the blue one:-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love all of your colorful chickens! It's a fun card with such beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So dang cute! I love all of them, fantastic coloring ,thank for your sharing.

    goldenslot
    Gclub จีคลับ

    ReplyDelete