January 10, 2017

Elle's Studio Reveal | January Kit


Hey there! Welcome of the Elle's Studio January Kit reveal. I started out by gathering all of my favorite pieces - the frosted heartswhite acrylic heart, beautiful sequins and all the purple bit and pieces. The story is here is all about one of my favorite days in October. It highlights photos from breakfast and my sinful indulgence of cannoli French toast (only in Jersey). I want to remember the ordinary, it's not all about the events!


The photos for this spread have a cool tint to them. It was probably equal parts the lighting of the Fall weather and that Count shirt I love. By picking out complementary colors in the kit, the feel of the photos and story shines through. 

Join me tomorrow when I'll show you how versatile the Elle's Studio January kit is - we'll go warm this time!

SUPPLIES | Please click on the photos for more info


January 2017 Kit   Always Acrylic Heart  Acrylic Frosted Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment