November 7, 2016

Process Video: Watercolor Transparency + Pinkfresh Studio Card

This summer I started making cards in between scrapbook projects. While watercoloring has been popular in scrapbooking for some time, I haven't really given it a try. The smaller canvas of a card isn't as intimating for me to try new techniques like this.


Watch the video to see my beginner self try out this new to me technique for easy watercoloring:

Here's the same technique on another card. I like to create several cards with the same supplies that are already out. That way I can practice the technique over and over in the same sitting.


If you've given the transparency watercoloring technique a try, drop me a comment and let me know how it went. I'm still in the learning stages and would love to share ideas.







SUPPLIES | Click on the photos for more info:


Pinkfresh Studio - Clear Acrylic Stamps - Late NightsRanger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Tumbled GlassRanger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Peacock FeathersRanger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Chipped SapphireRanger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Salty OceanHero Arts - Embossing Powder - WhiteEK Success - Powder ToolMini MISTI - Most Incredible Stamp Tool InventedRanger Ink - Inkssentials - Mini Mister - Mini Spray Bottles - 3 Pack         Ranger Ink - Multi Medium - Matte - .5 Ounce

1 comment:

  1. Its my destiny to visit at this blog and find out my required paragraph along with video demo, that’s YouTube video and its also in quality.

    Incredible Medical Website Design for Physicians.

    ReplyDelete