May 5, 2011

Gingerbread Cricut

This is an old Cricut Circle project that I made right around the holidays this year.

I used the Gingerbread Seasonal cart to weld these cookie images together. I thought they would make a cute border for my page. The journaling and photo "wreaths" are from the Heritage cart. All of the paper is Echo Park's Everybody Loves Christmas.
This was a fun and quick project to document the only TWO photos I had of Nico and I making a gingerbread house. I was so into protecting that poor gingerbread house from a very excited boy that I didn't take many photos.

I'm busy working on projects for the 2Peas Garden Gallery. I'll have a new page up on Monday and some weekend photos up soon.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this, Nancy! The kraft paper was perfect for the gingerbread cuts. BTW .... Your photos are always just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete