May 11, 2011

Family Parties

We've been going to a ton of family parties lately. There have been 3 birthday parties, a bridal shower, a wedding, 2 baby showers and 1 communion. Being part of a large family, that's pretty typical for this time of the year.

Last weekend, we celebrated my husband's niece's communion. The boys dressed up for the occasion. Nico insisted on the shirt and tie because he wanted to match Dad. He looks so grown up here.

Our niece's communion class. Look at all of those pretty little dresses. Nico kept saying it was his cousin's wedding. I guess he's right, that's exactly what it looks like. I don't remember communion being quite this bridal when I was growing up.

Picture anyone? I thought this was such a funny shot. Talk about jostling for a photo.
And lastly, Nico and his aviator shades. He insisted on wearing them in every single family shot. I laugh every time I look at this picture because he looks like a "fed" or some miniature CIA agent. Notice the pout too - apparently the sunglasses give him attitude. Ha!

So that's a little peek at what we've been up to lately. Waiting on summer, tons of parties and  T-Ball. Oh lots of T-Ball photos and stories - but that's a post for another day.

Be back soon with a birthday idea and a Cricut trinket.

No comments:

Post a Comment