March 10, 2017

Elle's Studio + Birthday Memories

Elle Studio is release their March kits today and they are beautiful! Along with the regular monthly kit, a special edition birthday kit is being released in celebration of Elle's 10th year in business. I used the birthday kit to create this colorful spread.

These photos are from my niece's birthday party this summer. It seems that no matter what color schemes my photos are, some how I can find something in the Elle kits to compliment them. I love that!


I paired a card and stickers from the birthday kit with the acrylic candle add-ons. Those make me very happy! Layering a label just under the candles grounded them to the card. Layering two black label stickers and a puffy heart added a third layer to the card.


I like to fill out cards with alpha stickers. The mini alphas from Elle's Studio not only match in color, but also in size. I like adding text that's custom to the event in these cards.

And my favorite thing - adding bits of the unexpected to pockets. Here it's the confetti that came with the "surprise pack" included with every order of the birthday kit. I knew I had to find a way to recycle these and they were perfect for this layout.

Check out Elle's Studio blog for more inspiration using the monthly and birthday kits this month! You can sign up for a monthly kit here. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment