November 21, 2014

Simple Stories Life Documented Planner: Here We Go!


Here it goes, I’m jumping into the planner craze! If you have no idea what I’m talking about, Google “planner addict” and you will see!
I knew this was something I would love. I’ve kept many planners over the years, but stopped in favor of the iPhone a while back. There’s something about seeing all of my plans and ideas on paper that I have really missed. Add stickers, organization + colored pens and this stationery loving girl is sold. Plus, every once in a while I peek at my old planners and it’s nice to see what my life was like as a college student. It’s a time capsule that makes me smile. My priorities and to-do’s have changed radically.

The Simple Stories Life Documented planner collection is perfectly bold, colorful and graphic – just my style! Watch this video if you’d like to see how I set up my planner and how I will be using it:



Happy planning!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your planner. I used a Franklin Covey for 35 years without missing a day. Now that I retired I was missing it. This would be ideal. Did you get the supplies locally or online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Regina! This is a new planner collection that is being put out by Simple Stories. It will be available online in December. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is this coming out I love your ideas.

    ReplyDelete