October 1, 2013

Hello Urban Autumn

While we've been out enjoying the cooler weather, I've been keeping an eye out for a great Fall collection and I finally found one that I love! Urban Autumn by Lily Bee Design was designed by one of my favorite scrapbookers, Amy Heller. I love the bold colors (yup, even the pink) and patterns. My favorites are the woodgrain starburst and that beautiful ombre chevron. I can't wait to dig into these.

I love these wood veneer pieces, especially the leaves and apples. And some flair for a little more dimension. I have a huge collection of flair and I'll be adding these too.
And 36 double-sided 3x4 cards great for Project Life or my favorite, pocket scrapbooking. I love that there are so many different designs and no doubles!
And the last bit, some pretty stamps to round out the collection.





1 comment:

  1. TFS Loving the wood veneer and the cards for pocket scrapbooking! I just noticed I became your blog's 500 follower... I know, it's the little things. :)

    ReplyDelete