November 8, 2009

I Had P-neumonia

So after a not-so-brief bout of pneumonia, I'm back! It feels so good to be back in my studio going through old pictures and playing with paper. I'm not a chronological scrapper by any means, so I still have plenty of baby pages to do. I keep a journal so I don't forget the stories behind the pictures and this frees me to scrap what I want when I want.

I had fun reminiscing about my son's babyhood with this layout. I wanted to remember the three most important things that got me through that first year. I took the pictures way back then and wrote out the story. Fast forward 3-1/2 years later and the layout is done!

This "Essentials" layout is a mish-mosh of paper by Crate, envelope by Creating Keepsakes KOTM, stickers from Cosmo Cricket and the animal border by K&Co. They all had the same color tones and I thought they mixed well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment